If you don’t know what to do with your life yet…

It’s a basic concern of many people. Everyday I see people asking the question – what am I supposed to do with my life? I have a twitter account and it is mainly experimental. The timeline is full of real people (most of them randomly chosen) from different parts of the world just to give me an idea of how different people think, talk and respond. Almost no day goes without seeing someone complain about their life. The young ones especially many times express difficulty in life often attributed to not knowing what to do with their life.

Nobody can tell you in one sentence what you are supposed to do with your life. It is yours to uncover and discover. But there are lines and principles that makes the discovery journey something to write home about. You can’t just sit with what you’ve been doing all the while that has not produced any tangible result and hope for a miracle. You can’t just sit relaxed and say one day a fairy godmother or godfather will find you. It doesn’t happen in the real world. If it does happen, there is a 95% chance that it will end in regret. The other 5% is the chance it will end in you unsatisfied or unhappy about your life.

What can you do with your life now that can lead you into your own discovery of what you ought to be doing? It’s very simple. There are many ways to go about it. Also there is the true way into that but that is not today’s discussion. I want to show you one of the many other ways that can bring you in. I believe it’s a good place to begin. Look for someone who knows exactly what to do in life, someone who has a goal in life and fully persuaded of it. The person must be trustworthy to be of sound character and purpose. When you’ve identified such a person, become a part of making the person’s dream a reality. Help someone else who has a tangible purpose achieve the purpose. If you seek such people you will find and I’m sure you will find people who wouldn’t mind your assistance. Be a part of another person’s purposeful dream if you don’t know what to do with your life yet. In being part of the success of someone else, you will discover your place in life.

If you really don’t know what to do with your life and you don’t want to waste your life, seriously consider this and do it. Make sure the person you go to assist understands why you came or why you are around. These are words, your life is your choice.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s